Reserve your room today!
Dog Wild Resort offers overnight care with daycare included in a safe, clean, stress-free, homey environment. Because of our home-like environment our facility is only suited for dogs that enjoy being in the company of other dogs.
To ensure an enjoyable visit, dogs living locally are required to attend our doggie daycare program at least once before staying for overnight care, so please plan ahead. Attending daycare ensures compatibility with other dogs and the dogs get to meet some of their future playmates. This is also an opportunity to have all of their families' questions answered. Dog Wild’s capacity is maintained at a level which allows us to provide personalized care and attention to each guest. Your dog returns home happy, healthy and refreshed.
The large outside play yards have water buckets, wading pools in warm weather, rain/shade huts and an assortment of toys. We also have indoor play areas for inclement weather days. Older dogs can spend their day hanging out with us in the office or napping. All guests are carefully monitored for exercise level, buddy preferences and compatibility. A caretaker lives on the premises and provides consistent supervision. All play yards are cleaned several times daily. All food and water bowls are washed twice daily. All blankets and pillows are laundered regularly.
All dogs are let out for a potty break at approximately 9:00 pm. Then our turn-down service includes fluffing the beds, freshening water bowls and a bedtime cookie on the pillow.
Sleeping rooms have raised beds with fluffy blankets, assorted toys and treats. All rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected daily. There is classical music and night lights to enhance comfort and security. Guests are welcome to bring their own favorite pillow and/or toy from home if they wish.
We feel very strongly about each guest having his/her own regular, at home” diet. That is why we ask that each guest bring his/her own food. We provide treats, bowls, blankets, beds, toys and bedtime cookies.
The following requirements were established with the health and safety of our guests in mind. Please be respectful of them.
- All dogs must be on a leash in the entrance area.
- All dogs will be checked for fleas upon arrival. If fleas are found, a flea bath will be given and an appropriate fee will be applied to your invoice.
- All dogs must be neutered or spayed by 7-months of age. Any exceptions must be made through owner, Dana Rice.
- A new registration form will be required for each dog in advance of their first visit, and must be accompanied by inoculation records. For subsequent visits, updated vaccine records must be provided upon request.
- All dogs' owners MUST provide a current veterinarian's certificate for Rabies vaccination, DHP and Canine Kennel Cough (Bordetella).
- All dogs must possess good social skills.
- ID Tags must be worn on your dog's collar.
- All dogs MUST be dropped off and picked up during our posted working hours.
- Any medications necessary for your dog must accompany him/her to the resort. No charge for administering.
- Full payment by cash or charge is required upon check out.
Guest Activity Schedule
6:30 am Up and Out!
7:00 am Breakfast
8:00 am Out to play!
12:30 pm Rest and nap time
2:00 pm More play time
4:00 pm In to rest before dinner.
5:00 pm Dinner
6:00 pm Relax and quiet play
9:00 pm Out for potty time
10:00 pm Bedtime cookie and Sweet Dreams!!
Play time includes: Tag and chase, ball catch, tug of war, wading, digging, napping, hamming it up for the camera, welcoming and playing with daycare buddies, cookie breaks.
Reservations and Cancellations
Our unique canine facility is in great demand. We suggest booking your dog's stay as far in advance as possible. If you need to cancel a reservation, PLEASE contact us as soon as possible. There may be another guest on the waiting list that will appreciate the courtesy.
$43 per night for overnight stays
$35 per night for each additional dog from the same family, staying in the same room
Senior Dog Discount:
$35 per night for senior dogs age 12 and over
Needy Dog Additional Charge:
$20 per night on top of the standard rate
“Needy Dogs” are those that exhibit anxiety behaviors, such as continual barking or destructive behavior when a caretaker is out of sight.
The overnight fee includes participation in our daycare program.
If a guest does not come with his or her own food, a bag of food will be provided and charged for at the end of the stay.
Check-in is Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, or by prearranged appointment.
Check-out is Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, or by prearranged appointment.
Weekends and holidays are by prearranged appointment only.
Dogs picked-up after 12:00 noon are charged for that day.
CLOSED THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS FOR CHECK IN/OUT