Versatile property with two buildings and 1.8 acres of land - turn your vision into reality!
This large, versatile property offers the best of both commercial and residential opportunities. Build your dream business in the commercial building and live on the property to save costs, or rent the house for extra income. Property is fully fenced and could be ideal for a childcare center.
1.8 acres, with high visibility on active Route 28, less than five miles south of Cooperstown, NY.
Property has been used as a pet supply, doggie daycare and overnight care business. It could be a great handler kennel, with large flat area at the top to add kennel buildings or an agility course. Alternately, all internal structures on the first floor of the house can be easily removed to open the space for office rental or take the full house back to single family living.
Alternately, capture the seasonal tourist traffic with a wine tasting venue, distillery, brewery, or other business that caters to locals and tourists alike.
Commercial building, built in 2014:
- 3000 sq. ft.
- 2 levels
- Central staircase to second floor
- Storage room with double door access for deliveries
- Back first floor room leads out to a small fenced yard
- First floor bathroom
- Second floor has two rooms
- Second floor back room leads out to property yards
- First floor radiant heat, natural gas, central air
- 2600 sq. ft.
- First floor ADA compliant 1/2 bathroom
- First floor kitchen
- First floor laundry
- Back door to fenced yard
- Second story apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- Living area or 3rd bedroom
- Second floor kitchen
- Full bathroom with laundry
- Natural gas, forced hot air heat, NYSEG electric
- Second story outdoor deck, new in 2015
- New roof, furnace and hot water heater in 2015
- 21' x 24' equipment shed
- 10' x 14' cabin with covered porch