Call or email us for a reservation!
Dog Wild Resort offers a unique adventure for dogs that need a day out of the house. Outside play yards have water buckets, wading pools in warm weather, rain/shade huts, and an assortment of toys.
We also have an indoor area for inclement weather days and rest times. All guests are carefully monitored for exercise level, buddy preferences and compatibility. A caretaker provides consistent supervision. All doggie play yards are cleaned several times daily.
Lunchtime is available, especially for the puppies, and includes nap time.
Day Care hours are:
Monday through Friday 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Drop-offs and pick-ups can occur anytime within the designated hours.
The day care fee is $22.00 per day.
$20.00 per day for two or more days a week.
$18.00 a day when in conjunction with a grooming appointment.
• All dogs must wear a flat collar and be on a flat 6' leash or 6' slip lead until inside the day care area. Retractable leashes are not permitted.
• All dogs will be checked for fleas upon arrival. If fleas are found, a flea bath will be given and an appropriate fee will be charged.
• All dogs must be neutered or spayed by 7-months of age. Any exceptions must be made through owner, Dana Rice.
• A new registration form and questionnaire will be required for each dog in advance of their first visit, and must be accompanied by inoculation records. For subsequent visits, updated vaccine records must be provided upon request.
• All dogs' owners MUST provide a current veterinarian's certificate for Rabies, DHP and Canine Kennel Cough (Bordetella) vaccinations.
• All dogs must possess good social skills.
• ID Tags must be worn on your dog's collar.
• All dogs MUST be dropped off and picked up during our posted working hours.
• Full payment by cash or charge is required when going home.